The vibrating platform is also called vibrating table and vibrating table. It is often used to vibrate the material to reduce the air and gaps in the material. It is generally used in conjunction with the silo. The Jinhe brand vibration platform can realize the ideal form of the materials on the platform by adjusting the vibration force of the vibration motor. The equipment is mainly used for real-time vibration of casting molds, concrete products, etc., and the filling material is fully compacted and filled with the mold by the vibration of the vibration motor driving body. It can be combined with roller conveyor to form a flow production line. The vibration platform is used in the production process to change the granular material from bulk to block, shape and other forms.
Jinhe Machinery has more than 20 years of professional experience in the vibration platform production industry. The company has a dedicated vibration platform design engineer team. The vibration platform produced not only has uniform and stable excitation force, but also has low noise and low maintenance rate. The weight of the mold and the countertop requirements are tailored to the performance configuration of the vibration platform, ensuring that all customers' vibration platforms do not spend a penny on the premise of meeting their own production needs, and are truly tailored, affordable, and considerate.
The vibration platform is mainly used for conveying and vibrating various materials. This equipment is widely used in metallurgy, mold / food, chemical, building materials and other industries. In the production process, it is mainly responsible for the transformation of particles, powder, slurry and other materials from bulk to block, shape and other forms, in industries such as cement castings, prefabricated parts, prefabricated covers, septic panels, civil air defense door building materials and other industries It has a very wide range of applications, and it is also suitable for laboratory to do vibration detection, simulate earthquakes and so on.
1.The vibration force is uniform, and the compactness is more than 30% higher than that of ordinary products;
2.High power and large table; power 2.2KW (4-5), excitation force 120KN, can carry the weight of the sand box 12T, and the load can be designed and manufactured to 15T;
3. The mold can be locked on the platform to achieve the mold clamping synchronous resonance, which greatly reduces the noise generated during the compaction process;
4.The height of the table is adjustable, suitable for use on the assembly line;
5.Two-dimensional and three-dimensional vibration can be customized and independently controlled, suitable for complex cavity castings;
6.Continuously variable speed, in the modeling process, without compromising the model, you can get better compaction effect;
7.The vibrating platform (vibration platform) is simple in structure, reliable in operation, light in weight, small in size, easy to install and maintain;
8. Support customization, 500mm * 500mm to 4000mm * 3000mm can be customized.
1. The vibration platform is mainly composed of a support, a table vibration mechanism and a shock absorption mechanism. Driven by the vibration mechanism to make three-dimensional vibration such as horizontal, vertical, up and down, so named.
2. The vibration mechanism of the vibration platform is mainly composed of several vibration motors and transmission plates. The number of vibration motors is generally even, such as 4, 6, 8, 10, etc. The model of the vibration motor determines the main technical parameters of the vibration platform.
3. The vibration reduction mechanism of the vibration platform is mainly composed of vibration reduction springs, which are divided into rubber springs, composite springs, and inflatable springs.
Due to the non-standard customized characteristics, the types of vibration platforms are very diverse. According to the direction of the excitation, the vibration platform can be divided into two-dimensional vibration platform and three-dimensional vibration platform; according to the size of the table, the vibration platform can be divided into laboratory vibration platform and large-scale vibration platform; Heightening design and more ...
|model|| Table size |
|Excitation point|| Exciting force |
| power |
| Vibration acceleration |
| amplitude |
|ZP-4||800 × 800||4||20||1.6||20-80||1-2||0.5-5|
|ZP-6-I||1000 × 1000||6||30||2.4|
|ZP-6-II||1200 × 1200||6||30||2.4|
|ZP-8-I||1600 × 1200||8||40||3.2|
|ZP-8-II||1600 × 1400||8||40||3.2|
|ZP-10-I||2000 × 1600||10||50||4.0|
|ZP-10-II||2000 × 1800||10||60||6.0|
|ZP-12-I||3000 × 2000||12||80||7.5|
|ZP-12-II||4000 × 3000||12||80||7.5|
Note: The vibration platform is a non-standard customized product. The above technical parameters are for reference only. If you need to quote, please provide the size of the table (or the size of the mold and the number of single vibrations) and the load bearing requirements. For details, you can leave a message or contact us. 13938735717 (can add WeChat).
1. When the machine is installed, the foundation contact surface should be horizontal and not exceed ± 0.15.
2. The ground foundation bolts should be tightened without loosening.
3. Check that the motor fixing screws and platform fastening screws are not loose.
4. When the installation is correct, the no-load test run can be carried out, and the load operation can be carried out when the no-load test run is abnormal.
5. If you need to adjust the amplitude, you can adjust it through the inverter first, decrease the frequency to increase the amplitude, increase the frequency to decrease the amplitude, or you can adjust it mechanically, open the motor protective cover, and loosen the outer eccentric block locking screw at each end. Adjust the included angle between the outer eccentric block and the inner eccentric block to change the magnitude of the exciting force to adjust to the required working amplitude (see the respective operating instructions for the details of the vibration motor and inverter).
1. The vibration table needs to be commissioned before use. It should be driven for 3 to 5 minutes before idling, stop and tighten all fastening parts, and repeat it 2 to 3 times before it can be put into operation.
2. In the production and use of the vibration table, the test mold of the concrete test piece must be firmly fastened on the work table, and the test mold must be placed symmetrically to the center line of the table to balance the load.
3. The vibration motor should have a good and reliable ground wire.
4. If the vibration table finds that the noise is abnormal during the production process, stop using it immediately. Unplug the power supply and check whether the fastening parts are loose. If necessary, check whether the eccentric block in the vibration motor is loose or the parts are damaged. Tighten the loose parts and replace them. Damaged parts.
5. After use, turn off the power and clean the vibration table.
Copyright © Xinxiang Jinhe Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 粤 ICP 备 12006609 号 -4
National Service Phone: 0373-3381685 Fax: 0373-3381285
Company Address: Beihuan Physical and Chemical Industrial Park, Xinxiang City, Henan Province