Compared with ordinary ultrasonic vibrating screens, stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screens are mainly made of different materials. The whole body (also can be customized only with the upper frame) is made of high-quality 304 or 316 stainless steel, which is more suitable for the pharmaceutical and food industries. Customers. Because the high-quality stainless steel material can ensure that it does not react with the materials, and is clean and hygienic, easy to clean, and higher than the national GMP standard design.
是我公司设计团队将国内外先进的超声波换能技术和自身多年的精细筛分经验进行有机结合生产出的一款超精细、高附加值粉体专用的轻型筛分设备。 Jinhe Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen is an ultra-fine, high-value-added powder special-purpose light screen produced by the organic design of our company's design team combining domestic and foreign advanced ultrasonic energy conversion technology and its own years of fine screening experience. device. The stainless steel ultrasonic vibration sieve has significantly improved the screening precision, effectively solving the screening problems of adsorption, easy agglomeration, high static electricity, high density, and low specific gravity. It is widely used in industries such as alloy powder, electromagnetic powder, and battery material screening. Praise.
的各种效果，从而达到高效筛分和清网的目的。 The stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen converts 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz electric energy into 18KHz high-frequency electric energy. Input the ultrasonic transducer and turn it into 18KHz mechanical vibration, which greatly improves the various effects of the vibrating screen and achieves high-efficiency screen. Dividing and clearing the purpose of the network. The general vibrating screen vibrates at a frequency of 1460 times per second, while the stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen has a frequency of 36,000 times per second, which truly realizes the combination of sound waves and vibrating frequency. It is this low-amplitude, high-frequency ultrasonic vibration wave (mechanical wave) that makes stainless steel Ultrasonic vibrating sieve stands out from ordinary light screening equipment, and has become the favorite high-efficiency screening equipment for ultra-fine segment customers.
1. Professional stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen customization technology, for different materials, such as particle size, density and particle shape, etc., for screening research and development and custom production;
2.Solve the problem of sieving characteristic materials such as strong adsorption, easy clumping, strong viscosity, high static electricity, high density, ultrafine powder, etc.
3. While achieving high precision and high mesh screening, control a narrow range of particle size;
4.Single-layer and multi-layer can use a set of intelligent ultrasonic generator to use three transducers at the same time;
5. Thorough screen self-cleaning function, no problem of mesh blockage;
6. Stainless steel ultrasonic vibration sieve can improve the screening accuracy by more than 80% and increase the output by 2 to 5 times;
7. The stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen eliminates the pollution and abrasion caused by the conventional screening method to the powder, and greatly reduces the noise of the screening machine.
The structural composition of stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen is mainly:
1. Ultrasonic resonant power supply: LCD display window, 38KHZ high frequency and high power ultrasonic resonant power supply. The built-in computer chip can automatically track the entire digital frequency according to the different states of the ultrasound, without manual adjustment, and the operation is convenient and simple. The long-term operation of the oscillator has low heat generation and stable working conditions.
2. High-frequency connection line: a cable for connecting the ultrasonic oscillator and the ultrasonic resonance power source.
3. Connector: Aviation connection plug-in.
4. Oscillator: High-performance ultrasonic conversion device.
6. Screen mesh: applicable to 10 mesh-635 mesh
Stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen has been successfully applied to 400 mesh, 500 mesh, 600 mesh fine materials to achieve better results. Jinhe series ultrasonic vibrating screen is applied to silicon carbide, alloy powder, molybdenum powder, stainless steel powder, tungsten powder, nickel Powder, cobalt powder, powder coating, quartz powder, butyrone powder, malt powder, ribavirin, coffee powder, electromagnetic powder, anode material, laser powder and other fine powder fields.
|Prototype||Test material||Ordinary rotary vibrating screen||Jinhe Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen|
|Mesh||Test Results||Mesh||Test Results|
|Φ1000||Silicon carbide||500||Cannot be screened||500||1000kg / h|
|Φ1000||Tungsten carbide powder||600||Fine powder was not sieved in 15 minutes||600||30kg / h|
|Φ1000||Vitamin C powder||100||1kg / h||100||120-150kg / h|
|Φ1000||pollen||400||Fine powder was not sieved in 15 minutes||400||About 20% fine powder is sieved in 15 minutes, and finer effective classification can be performed|
|Φ1000||Nickel, zinc, cobalt powder||325||10kg / h||400||300kg / h|
|Φ1000||Emery powder||400||Cannot be screened||300||1300kg / h|
1. The operator should keep a certain distance from the machine to prevent unexpected accidents;
2. Operate strictly in accordance with operating procedures, and cannot change the order without authorization;
3. The operator should have a systematic understanding of factors such as duty records, equipment safety conditions, etc., and regularly check the equipment's safety conditions: the tension of the V-belt, the level of oil, the tension of the screen surface, whether the bolts are fastened or not, and Whether the surface is damaged, etc .;
5. Stop in accordance with the process system sequence. It is strictly prohibited to continue feeding to the sieve after stopping.
6, after stopping, check the vicinity of the bearing cover to see if the bearing temperature rises;
7. Make a safety record of the equipment in time after using the stainless steel ultrasonic vibrating screen (indicate the damage of parts and components; category; the date of the shaker addition and oil change, etc.)
Copyright © Xinxiang Jinhe Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 粤 ICP 备 12006609 号 -4
National Service Phone: 0373-3381685 Fax: 0373-3381285
Company Address: Beihuan Physical and Chemical Industrial Park, Xinxiang City, Henan Province